Kathmandu - Jagat - Chame - Manang - Tilicho base camp - Tilicho Lake - Thorong La Pass - Muktinath - Tatopani - Ghorepani Poon hill - Birethanti - Pokahra to Kathmandu.
Tilicho lake is located in the Manang Nepal elevation of 4919m from sea level. Which is a very famous lake in Annapurna Tilicho lake trek Nepal. This trek is knowing as a side trip of the Annapurna circuit trek. Where we can go a different way after Manang village. There is also a lodge in Khangsar village and Tilicho base camp. After that, there is not a lodge but there is a tea shop in Tilicho lake. Tilicho lake trip we can do in a day hike from Tilicho base camp, leave bags in the lodge then walk to Tilicho lake and back to lodge at base camp.
- International airport pick up and drop service
- 2 Nights standard Hotel in BB plan (1 night in Kathmandu and One night in Pokhara)
- Public bus from Kathmandu to Besi Sahar.
- Sharing jeep from Besi Sahar to Jagat.
- Muktinath to Tatopani bypublic bus.
- Nayapul to Pokhara by car.
- Deluxe tourist bus ticket Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Drop to hotel in Kathmandu by car.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner along the trek with Tea/Coffee).
- Lodge accommodation on the trek 90% attach room.
- License holder guide (including his salary, equipment, insurance, Transportation, lodging, and food)
- Porter (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, accommodation and Food etc)
- Equipment; Down Jacket, Sleeping bag.
- All legal documents (ACAP permit and TIMS card).
- All government taxes.
- Trekking map per your trip.
- Trekking duffel bag if you need.
- First aid medial kid with oximeter.
- Some fresh and dry fruits.
- Token of love from the company.
- Farewell lunch or dinner as suitable time.
What's not included?
- Extra night accommodation and food in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel insurance in cases along the trek.
- Cold drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge, shower and boiled water).
- Tips for guide and porters.
Kariana and Hooley
Awesome Experience on the Annapurna Circuit
Awesome Experience On The Annapurna, My friend and I a great experience trekking the Annapurna Circuit + Tilicho Lake + Poon Hill with Himalaya Guide Nepal. Our guide Bashu knew the routes very well. Because they made our trek all the more enjoyable and ensured. So, They well looked after all of the tea houses. Awesome Experience On The Annapurna. On top of this Chandra made the organizing super easy. So, we walked into the Kathmandu office on a Tuesday and he was able to have everything sorted to leave for the trek by Friday. I would highly recommend this company for your trek in Nepal.
Gold Coast, Australia
Extremely Effective and Friendly Service!
Friendly Service, We just returned from trekking the Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho lake, Because we were very lucky to find a great trekking company in KTM. We engaged a porter and guide, So, their services were very efficient. Our guide had a great knowledge of the region and our porter was very helpful at all times. Mr. Chandra, the manager was in constant contact with us and the guide ensuring everything was going well. I returning to Nepal with my young daughter to trek in the Everest region and I will certainly go again with Himalaya Guide Nepal Pvt.Ltd.
If you are looking for any trip to Himalayan Nepal. And do not hesitate to contact this company Manager Chandra Gurung. He will respond to you very quickly as your trip interest.
Very Very Happy – Tilicho Lake Trek!!
Happy Tilicho Lake Trek, We engaged Himalaya Guide Nepal at very short notice due to issues with our original guide service suddenly not replying to our emails. And leaving us feeling a bit vulnerable. I’m happy to report that Chandra not only organized our trip with very short notice. But he was also able to make some adjustments at our request only a day out.
Happy Tilicho Lake Trek, The quality of Denish (his younger brother) as our guide surpassed all our expectations. He is studying English literature. So, needless to say, communication was never an issue, and he had a genuine love of, and willingness to share his culture. Above all, he was genuinely kind, and always put our needs before his own. Massive thanks to our porter Bersing who put us feeble westerners to shame with his strength and stamina!
If I return to Nepal (and I may) would definitely seek out their services!