Kathmandu - Pokhara - Pothana - Sarangkot - Pokhara - Kathmandu
Dhampus Sarangkot hiking is one of the best hiking for all people with children travelers and aging people. This is one to two days hiking trip from Pokhara. This trip offers one of the best mountain views in the world. Situated in the western part of Nepal. Sarangkot 1700mtrs is an ideal vantage point to view both a sunrise. Sunset within the majestic Himalayan range. Here you can see panoramic views of Annapurna Range as well as Annapurna I 8091mtrs, Manasalu 8163mtrs, Ganesh Himal 7446mtrs, Dhaulagiri 8167mtrs, Machhapuchare 6673mtrs. Many other mountains over 6000 meters. This area also offers you a view of the Pokhara Valley with all its natural beauty. Sarangkot is another spot for Paragliding.
30 Min. Hotel
Well, come to Himalayas Nepal! We pick up you from Tribhuvan International Airport and drop to your hotel where we had booked. After resting some hours and we come there to brief about our program.
Half or Full day world Heritage sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with an expert tour guide or chill out days as you wish.
6-7 hrs drive or 30 min flight Lodge
There are two ways go in Pokhara by Drive or flight. It takes 6-7 hours if you take the tourist bus and 30m for flight by different airlines. When you will be in Pokhara rest of time visit lakeside and Boating in Fewa Lake but I recommend you take the flight to Pokhara then half of the time you can do Pokhara Sightseeing overnight at lodge.
4-5 hrs Lodge
After one hour drive by private vehicle to trek starting point Dhampus Phedi. Trek to Dhampus 1750mtrs. About 2 hours trek through cultivated terraces and Gurung, Brahmin and Chhetri villages. Have a lunch in Dhampus then we climb through rhododendron forest, which is stiff but the mountain views make us more energetic to reach the top. The Pothana 1990mtrs is the best place to see the best view of the holy mountain Machhapuchare 6973mtrs (Fish Tail) and Annapurna Range overnight at lodge.
5-6 hrs Lodge
Early in the morning see the beautiful view of mountains as well as the panoramic view with field terrace. After viewing sunrise back to the hotel for hot breakfast then trek to Australian Camp passing through rhododendron forest, villages and down to Kade continue to Naudanda. After the Naudanda we follow grabble road all the way to Sarangkot and we have simple lunch on the way to Sarangkot and we can climb up to view tower for sunset, overnight at lodge.
3-4 hrs Lodge
Weak up early in the morning for excellence view with sunrise climb up to view tower 10 -20 minutes from your hotel, where we can see awesome view of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Tukuche Peak, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Annapurna Range, Himchuli, Fishtail, Lamjung Himal Range as well as good view of Pokhara Valley. After view tower we back to the hotel for breakfast then all the way down to Khahare around 2-3hours, take a cold drinks break, from their take boat to your hotel and overnight at lodge.
Day Back to Kathmandu by Drive or Flight as you wish overnight at lodge.
Prepare for your next trip if you had planned or this is a free last day shopping souvenirs or gift to your family, friends and other relatives until your departure. We offer you short extra trip for you if you have time and if you are departing, we have transportation services to the International Airport for your departure flight to your onwards destination. “Have a Nice Flight” See you again.
- International airport picks up and drops service.
- 2 Nights Hotels in Kathmandu (before trek).
- Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing with the tour guide and private car.
- Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by flight or drive.
- Airport or Bus station to Hotel by car.
- Pokhara Half day Sightseeing by car.
- Drop to Dhampus Phedi by car.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner along the trek with Tea or Coffee).
- Lodge accommodation on the way.
- An Experience Guide and Helper (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, lodging, and food)
- Equipment; Down Jacket, Sleeping Bags, Rain Coat (after trek return).
- Sarangkot Phedi to Hotel by Boat.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight or drive.
- Some dry fruits.
- Farewell dinner.
What's not included?
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Cold drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower and boiled water).
- Tips for guide and porter.