Kathmandu - Jagat - Chame - Manang - Tilicho base camp - Tilicho Lake - Thorong La Pass - Muktinath - Tatopani - Ghorepani Poon hill - Birethanti - Pokahra to Kathmandu.
Annapurna Tilicho Lake - 19 days trek is located in Nepal. This lake an elevation of 4919m from sea level. It is a very famous lake in the Annapurna area. Annapurna Tilicho lake trek - 19 days is popular in Nepal. Also, the trek is popular among trekkers as a side trip of the Annapurna circuit trek where trekkers can go a different way after Manang village. You can find a lodge in Khangsar village and Tilicho base camp but there are not any lodges in Tilicho Lake. Whereas, you will find a tea shop in the Tilicho lake that serves basic and you can pack lunch. You can do the trek in a day hike from the Tilicho base camp by leaving bags in the lodge. Then walk to Tilicho lake and back to lodge at base camp.
Tilicho lake trek is a nice and best side trip to the Annapurna region. When you are on the Annapurna trip do not miss this part. We are happy to organize as our guest interest as well as a flexible itinerary. Because we have been working for 18 years in the tourism industry in Nepal. We provide license holder as well we as an experience trekking guide.
If you are interested to do two treks then you can join from Manaslu two passes trek. Which is a combination of Manaslu and Annapurna trek?
Check out our booking terms at https://himalayaguidenepal.com/booking-terms/ .
Also, check the list of Do's & Don'ts for Altitude Sickness at https://himalayaguidenepal.com/altitude-sickness-dos-and-dont/.
We pick you up from the Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu and take you to your accomodation.
- International airport pick up and drop service
- 2 Nights standard Hotel in BB Plan(1 night in Kathmandu and One night in Pokhara)
- Public bus ticket from Kathmandu to Bulbule.
- Muktinath to Tatopani by public bus.
- Nayapul to Pokhara by car.
- Deluxe tourist bus Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner along the trek with Tea/Coffee).
- Lodge accommodation on the trek 90% attach room.
- License holder guide (including his salary, equipment, insurance, Transportation, lodging, and food)
- Porter (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, accommodation and Food etc)
- Equipment; Down Jacket, Sleeping bag.
- All legal documents (ACAP permit and TIMS card).
- All government taxes.
- Trekking map per your trip.
- Trekking duffel bag if you need.
- First aid medial kid with oximeter.
- Some fresh and dry fruits.
- Token of love from the company.
- Farewell lunch or dinner as suitable time.
What's not included?
- Extra night accommodation and food in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel insurance in cases along the trek.
- Cold drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Transportation, lodging, and food)
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge, shower and boiled water).
- Tips for guide and porters.
The Mighty Himalaya
The Mighty Himalaya, But I and 2 other friends trekked the Annapurna circuit in November of 2017. And which included a side trip to Tilicho Lake. Our guide Dennis and porter Birsing were very hospitable and flexible. Because they both went out of their way to create an unforgettable experience high in the mountains. I definitely recommend trekking with Himalaya Guide Nepal Pvt.Ltd. I Can’t wait until my next journey to Nepal. And I will be getting in touch with Dennis, Chandra and crew to guide me.
Dr. Pierre and his doughter,
Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake April 2018
Annapurna and Tilicho Lake 2018, Excellent service. Our guide, Basu, was attentive and flexible and altered our trek according to wishes. We went to Tilicho Lake, a serious detour. But it was frozen so better to go in the fall.
Note that there is no heating in the rooms and at altitude, it is cold at night but the sleeping bags provided were fine. The food is excellent. Also, best to bring cash for payment as they do not accept credit cards and bank machines are fickle.