Kathmandu - Lukla - Tyangbohce - Dzonglha - Chola Pass - Gokyo - Renjo La Pass - Thame - Namche - Lukla to Kathmandu
Everest Photo Tour is a new trip to capture and see real pictures in the Everest region of Nepal. But through this route can see all mountains, lakes, and glaciers of Everest. Everest photo travel leads from high mountain airport Lukla 2840m to Sherpa capital Namche Bazaar. Then walk to base camp and Khumbu glacier from Mt. Everest then can see Mount Everest, Mt. Makalu, Cho Yu, Amadablam, Pumori, Lhotse, Nuptse and many other peaks around Everest photo trek route then we cross Chola pass 5368m to Gokyo lake, Gokyo Ri 5360m.
Everest Photo Guide lead trail descends to Gokyo valley then Khumjung Sherpa village then Namche Bazaar to Lukla. The last stay in Lukla next morning we fly back to Kathmandu as our flight schedule.
- Flight Ktm to Lukla to Ktm.
- Both ways airport taxes.
- Food; Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with tea/coffee
- Lodge along the trek simple.
- An experience Guide; Included (Salary, Food, Lodge, Insurance, Equipment, Transportation etc.)
- Strong Porter; Included (Salary, Food, Lodge, Insurance, Equipment, Transportation etc.)
- Legal Document; Everest Trekking Permit and TIMs.
- Equipment: Down Jacket, Sleeping Bag.
- Dry fruits.
- Farewell dinner/ typical Nepali set.
What's not included?
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expense; phone call, internet and buy something.
- Cold drink; coke, mineral water, beer etc.
- Extra porter if hired on the trek.
- Tips for guide and porter.