Ktm - Singati - Jagat - Simigaun - Beding - Tso Rolpa Lake - Simigaun - Singati - Kathamndu
Rolwaling Trek is less tourist and scenic Sherpa villages along the trekking trail. You can observe a superb mountain view of Dorje Lakpa, Gauri Shanker. And many local cultures of the people. This trek has really beautiful Tso Rolpa Lake 4550m and Rolpa Glacier. We can do this trek camping and normal tea house trek but the choice is clients. This trek is taking entirely the Gauri Shanker Conservation Area of the mid-eastern region of Nepal.
Rolwaling Trek route takes Kathmandu to Singati Bazar by drive then we should hike because there is no driving road to Khare, Jagat, Simigaoun, Daldung la, Bedding and Na village, then next day we can day hike to Tso Rolpa Lake 4550m then back to Na. After Na village trek descending from Rolwaling valley to Kathmandu or Tashi Lapcha Pass.
- International airport picks up and drops service.
- 2 Nights Hotels in Kathmandu (before trek).
- Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing with a tour guide and private car.
- Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Bus Ticket to Singati Bazar.
- Local bus or private car back to Kathmandu.
- Drop to a hotel in Kathmandu.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner along the trek with Tea or Coffee).
- Homestay accommodation on the way.
- An experienced guide and helper (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, lodging, and food)
- Equipment; Down Jacket, Sleeping Bags, Rain Coat (after trek return).
- All legal documents.
- Some dry fruits.
- Farewell dinner.
What's not included?
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Cold drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower and boiled water).
- Some donation to Cultural Group.
- Tips for guide and porters.