Chitwan National Park – 2 Nights 3 Days
- Leisurely Plus
- group size
- 1 above PAX
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Sep-Nov to March & April
If you can endure the heat, visit Chitwan in April or May around the conclusion of the dry season when animals cluster at waterholes. Anticipate temperatures in the middle 40°C range to be meltingly hot. Yet for comfortable 25°C temperatures, October to early March is the best time to visit Chitwan. January is the coldest month since the majority of its nights are below-freezing. The park has about 50 mammal species, over 525 bird species, and 55 amphibian and reptile species.
The Tharu are the native inhabitants of the Chitwan region, and their culture, language, and food are distinct from those of the Nepali people. You’ll encounter it at higher altitudes. Despite Tharu’s long history of marginalization by “mainstream” Nepal and the displacement of many of them from their ancestral lands, tourists may now find numerous opportunities to learn about Tharu life and culture in the villages close to the national park. Native people who live in the Chitwan area are Tharu. And their culture, language, and food are distinct from those of the Nepali people.
While it was founded in 1973 AD, Chitwan National Park – 2 Nights 3 Days is the park’s original program. The name Chitwan means “Heart of Jungle.” It was given to Chitwan National Park when it was named a UNESCO World Natural Heritage site in 1884.
Until 1953, Chitwan, according to an elderly local, was located in the center of the jungle. It is present in the Inner Terai lowlands of southern-central Nepal and has a 932 sq. km. surface area. And 100 meters in the 815-meter-deep river basins in the Churia Hills. Due to the wildness and diverse environment that the Chitwan National Park offers. This comprises several sorts of mammals, birds, reptiles, and avian aquatic creatures. Visiter can enjoy a lot when visiting Chitwan National Park – 2 Nights 3 Days in Nepal, which is Asia’s most popular safari destination.
Kathmandu to Chitwan by Drive/Flight
- Pick up from Bus Park or airport hotel.
- Introduction to your room.
- Briefing session.
- Ethnic Village tour to Tharu museum.
- Sunset view.
- Tharu cultural stick Dance.
Full day's programs
- Canoeing + Birds watching.
- Elephant breeding center visit.
- Elephant Bath.
- Elephant back safari.
Back to Kathmandu by Drive/Flight
- Free morning/ packing your stuff.
- Departure to Kathmandu.
- 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu (before the trip).
- Kathmandu to Chitwan to Kathmandu by flight/Car.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea/coffee).
- Chitwan National Park fees.
- Hotel in Chitwan.
- All jungle programs in Chitwan.
- Guide in Chitwan.
- Hard and soft table drink; Coke, Fanta, Mineral Water, Juice, beer etc.
- Meals on the way to Kathmandu.
- Tips for staff.