Kathmandu - Chitwan - Kathmandu
Chitwan National Park - 2 Nights 3 Days is the first program in Chitwan National Park in Nepal but established in 1973 AD. Chitwan National Park was declared UNESCO Natural Heritage site in 1884 and the meaning of Chitwan is “Heart of Jungle". According to the old native says Chitwan was the middle part of Jungle before 1953. It covers an area of 932 sq.km located in the Inner Terai lowlands of the south - center Nepal. And 100mtrs in the rivers valleys of 815 meters in the Churia Hills. Because the Chitwan National Park is offering a wilderness of a rich ecosystem. That includes mammals, birds, reptiles and water animals of several kinds.
- Pick up from Bus Park or airport hotel.
- Introduction to your room.
- Briefing session.
- Ethnic Village tour to Tharu museum.
- Sunset view.
- Tharu cultural stick Dance.
- Canoeing + Birds watching.
- Elephant breeding center visit.
- Elephant Bath.
- Elephant back safari.
- Free morning/ packing your stuff.
- Departure to Kathmandu.
- 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu (before the trip).
- Kathmandu to Chitwan to Kathmandu by flight/Car.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea/coffee).
- Chitwan National Park fees.
- Hotel in Chitwan.
- All jungle programs in Chitwan.
- Guide in Chitwan.
What's not included?
- Hard and soft table drink; Coke, Fanta, Mineral Water, Juice, beer etc.
- Meals on the way to Kathmandu.
- Tips for staff.