- Leisurely Plus
- 800m level
- group size
- 1 above PAX
- Full board
- Sep-Nov to March and April
The most well-liked rafting location is Trishuli. A tranquil, calm river that features thrilling rapids, stunning gorges, and some easy parts in between. A couple of days would be plenty to float and enjoy kayaking on the Trishuli because it is so near to the capital. Trishuli river rafting and kayaking’s starting location is about 3/3.5 hours’ drive west of Kathmandu. It makes it a great option for quick excursions or while traveling to Pokhara or Chitwan National Park.
The Trishuli rafting has class 3+ rapids in the fore, thus the rafters should be able to safely negotiate the most treacherous bends and difficult chutes. Famous rapids including upset, ladies’ joy, surprise, S Bond, and pinball are among the ones that rafters will have to negotiate. The action in Trishuli will undoubtedly be enough to keep avid whitewater veterans on the edge of their seats. Together with the rafting excursions, Trishuli offers a cable car journey to the well-known Manakamana temple.
The length of the river activity ranges from 15 to 60 kilometers; rafters can pick it based on their preferences.
One of the main tributaries of the Narayani river basin in central Nepal is the Trishuli river. It rises in Tibet as a stream before flowing into Nepal at the hamlet of Gyriong. One of the most well-liked rafting rivers between the Dhading and Chitwan districts is the Trishuli River (Grade 3+).
Hence, there is no favorite. likewise the closest day rafting excursion from Kathmandu. Due to the simplicity of the road access, there is a lot of enthusiasm. You may experience picturesque villages, lovely gorges, and thrilling rapids on this journey. Areas of the river that are simpler for swimming and lounging. This journey involves a ridge down to the Trishuli, followed by stops in Pokhara or the Chitwan National Park before returning to Kathmandu.
Trishuli River Highlights
Duration: Two days
Start Point: Baireni.
Ending Point: Multiple locations.
Brief description: Popular and the First rafting river in Nepal.
07:00 am drive from Kathmandu to Charaudi, 82km on the high way to Pokhara or Chitwan, which takes about 3 hours. 11:00 AM: Briefing by your raft guide, after a short while we hit class 3 rapid called “Twin Rock” and other rapids. 2:00 pm lunch, we resume our river trip and hit rapids called “Upset” and “Surprise” which are of class 3 and 4. At around 3 to 3:30 pm we conclude our day trip at our campsite by the riverside and the hot drink will be served dinner overnight at the tent.
After breakfast, a quick pack-up and we set out in between 9 to 10 am and run whitewater. This morning we hit grade 3 rapids called “S-Bend” and “Pin Ball” and we stop for lunch near Mugling. After lunch, we will set out for the final excitement of this trip hitting a few grades 2 or 3 rapids out of which are “Tea Pot” and “Rocky 2”. At about 2 to 3 PM we conclude our trip and the hot drink will be served at the ending point and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Rafting point by tourist bus as per itinerary.
- Local bus ending point to Kathmandu.
- All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (Such as self-bailing rafts, helmets, life jackets, kayaks, plastic paddles, and spray jackets etc.)
- Well-trained and highly experienced rafting guides, cooks, and other helper staff.
- Camping & Cooking equipment (tents, mattress & kitchen gear).
- Accommodation in the tent during the rafting.
- All staffs salary, insurance, meals etc.
- All necessary fees, Government/Local taxes, all national park, and conservation area fees. Tourist service charge.
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during the whole trip
- Emergency Evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Tips to Staffs.
- Sleeping bag.