Ktm - Charaudi - Muglin - Kathamndu
Trishuli River (Grade 3+) is one of the most popular rafting between Dhading and Chitwan district. So, there are not the favorite one. and the nearest day rafting from Kathmandu. Because it is easy road access which accompanist, plenty of excitement. This trip is offering you scenic villages, attractive gorges, exhilarating rapids. Easier sections of the river for swimming and relaxing. this trip is ridge down to the Trishuli with either a Pokhara or to the Chitwan National Park and back to Kathmandu.
Duration: Two days
Ending Point: Multiple locations.
Brief description: Popular and First rafting river in Nepal.
07:00 am drive from Kathmandu to Charaudi, 82km on the high way to Pokhara or Chitwan, which takes about 3 hours. 11:00 AM: Briefing by your raft guide, after a short while we hit class 3 rapid called "Twin Rock" and other rapids. 2:00 pm lunch, we resume our river trip and hit rapids called “Upset” and “Surprise” which are of class 3 and 4. At around 3 to 3:30 pm we conclude our day trip at our campsite by the riverside and the hot drink will be served dinner overnight at the tent.
After breakfast, a quick pack-up and we set out in between 9 to 10 am and run whitewater. This morning we hit grade 3 rapids called "S-Bend" and "Pin Ball" and we stop for lunch near Mugling. After lunch, we will set out for the final excitement of this trip hitting a few grades 2 or 3 rapids out of which are "Tea Pot" and "Rocky 2". At about 2 to 3 PM we conclude our trip and the hot drink will be served at the ending point and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Rafting point by tourist bus as per itinerary.
- Local bus ending point to Kathmandu.
- All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (Such as self-bailing rafts, helmets, life jackets, kayaks, plastic paddles, and spray jackets etc.)
- Well-trained and highly experienced rafting guides, cooks, and other helper staff.
- Camping & Cooking equipment (tents, mattress & kitchen gear).
- Accommodation in the tent during the rafting.
- All staffs salary, insurance, meals etc.
- All necessary fees, Government/Local taxes, all national park, and conservation area fees. Tourist service charge.
What's not included?
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during the whole trip
- Emergency Evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Tips to Staffs.
- Sleeping bag.