Kathmandu - Syabru Bensi - Gatlang - Somdang - Pangang Pass - Chalish - Jharlang - Dhading - Kathmandu
Ruby valley charity trek, 25 April 2015 massif 7.9 and second 7.1 magnitude rector mega earthquakes are in Nepal. Due to these mega-earthquakes many monastery, temple, school, University, Hospital, and many houses are destroyed in beautiful Himalaya Nepal. So many people are parentless and many are homeless and staying in the hut and surviving as well as fighting with that such a horrible situation. This part is joining with Langtang and Manaslu region.
Ruby Valley Charity Trek, Chalish Village Dhading is 100km from the center point of earthquake 7.9 magnitude rector. So Chalish Village also not saved by the earthquake; where school and all remote traditional villages have been destroyed in 25 and 29 April 2015."CHALISH VILLAGE" houses also totally destroyed, Sertung VDC, Chalish is the remote village of Nepal if we follow the direct trail it takes 1-day drive and 2 days walk in the hilly region of Nepal. Ruby valley charity trek is a geographical far distance, not access to the road to deliver rebuilding things. I promise to rebuild my village.
Your helping hands make happy to rebuild for earthquake victims of Chalish village. Your personal or collective contribution is direct by your own hand to the village people along the trekking period in CHALISH VILLAGE.
- International Airport Pick Up and Drop Service.
- 2 Nights Hotels in Kathmandu (before trek).
- Bus Ticket to Syabru Bensi local bus.
- Local Bus or Private Car back to Kathmandu.
- Drop to Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Three meals a Day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner along the trek with Tea or Coffee).
- Homestay accommodation on the way.
- An Experience Guide and Helper (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, lodging and food)
- Equipment; Down Jacket, Sleeping Bags, Rain Coat (after trek return).
- All Legal Documents.
- Some Dry Fruits.
- Farewell Dinner.
What's not included?
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Cold drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower and boiled water).
- Some donation to Cultural Group.