Dingboche - Chhikum - Island Peak Base Camp - Island Peak Top - Dingboche
- 5 Days short and sweet Island Peak Climbing in Khumbu valley.
- Providing local climbing Sherpa guide.
- You will experience the Sherpa culture during your trip.
- You can do your own trekking then will meet in Dingboche for climbing.
- Providing all climbing gears for peak climbing.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with hot drinks and biscuits.
- Very nice view of many mountains, glaciers, and chhukum as well as Dingboche valley.
- There are many trekking routes so you can do any of them or direct to climb peak.
Island peak climbing 5 days is a famous trekking peak situated in the world's highest peak Mt. Everest region and the entire Sagarmatha national park Solukhumbu Nepal. Island peak's first name was Imja Tse but after 1953 AD when the British Mount Everest climber group saw this peak as an island so it became an Island peak.
5-6Hours. B+L+D Tent
9-10 hours. B+L+D Tent
3-4Hours B+L+D Lodge
- The airport picks up the drop to the hotel.
- Welcome dinner in the Nepali cultural dance place.
- One night hotel in Kathmandu.
- All require climbing permits.
- Climbing guide (Included his Lodging, Food, Insurance, Climbing Gears), etc.
- All food; Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with hot tea/coffee during the climbing time.
- Sleeping on tented.
- Sleeping bag/Down Jacket.
- All climbing gears.
- All government taxes.ss
- Farewell dinner
- Token of love after the trek.
- Airport drop after your beautiful trip.
What's not included?
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- All food during the trekking.
- Guide and porter for trekking.
- Travel insurance.
- Hard and soft table drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer, etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower, and boiled water).
- A tip is expected.