Kathmandu - Lukla - Namche - Tengboche - Dingboche - Dragnag - Chola Pass - Gokyo - Renjo La Pass - Monju - Namche - Lukla - Kathmandu
Everest two passes trek is alternative trekking trail in Everest region trekking route in Nepal. But through this route can see all mountains, lake, and glacier of Everest trekking.
Everest two passes trek led from high mountain airport Lukla 2840m to Sherpa capital Namche Bazaar, Khumbu glacier from Mt. Everest then can see Mount Everest, Mt. Makalu, Cho Oyu, Amadablam, Pumari, Lohtse, Nupse and many other peaks around Everest two passes trekking route then we cross Chola pass 5368m to Gokyo lake, Gokyo Ri then again climb up to Renjo la pass 5360m then trek descending to Lumde, Thame and Namche Bazaar to Lukla. The last stay in Lukla the next morning we fly back to Kathmandu as our flight schedule.
- Flight Ktm to Lukla to Ktm.
- Both ways airport taxes.
- Food; Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with tea/coffee.
- Lodge along the trek simple.
- An experience Guide; Included (Salary, Food, Lodge, Insurance, Equipment, Transportation etc.)
- Strong Porter; Included (Salary, Food, Lodge, Insurance, Equipment, Transportation etc.)
- Legal Document; Everest Trekking Permit and TIMs.
- Equipment: Down Jacket, Sleeping Bag.
- Dry fruits
- Farewell Dinner/ typical Nepali set.
What's not included?
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense; phone call, internet and buy something.
- Cold drink; coke, mineral water, beer etc.
- Extra porter if hired on the trek.
- Tips for guide and porter.