Ktm - Besisahar - Dharapani - Koto - Meta - Phu Village - Nar - Kang La Pass - Ngawal - Manang - Thorong La Pass - Jomsom - Pokhara - Kathmandu
Annapurna Two Passes Trek combines Kang La Pass (5306m) and Thorong La Pass (5416m) in the Annapurna region at the same time for all adventure lovers and trekkers. So we are happy to organize to take in Annapurna Two-Pass Trek in Nepal.
We are focusing on those trekkers who love to do adventure and high passes trekking in Nepal. So that we are organizing two passes trek Kangla Pass 5306m and Thorong La Pass 5416m for our client's interest and request. Annapurna two passes trek take to Manang Valley and the less touristic area in Nar Phu valley Restricted trekking region of Nepal. Nar Phu Valley is a very unique and remote village on this trip with the restricted permit. where very less tourist trek in season time. We are providing a government license holder trekking guide with many years of experience in trekking in Nepal. And as well as a reasonable price for our respected clients.
- Hotel to Bus station.
- Bus Ticket to Bulbule.
- Jomsom to Pokhara air ticket.
- Tourist Bus or Flight tickets Pokhara to Ktm.
- Drop to Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Three meals a Day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Tea or Coffee in a cup).
- Lodge accommodation on the way (simple one).
- An Experience Guide and Helper (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, lodging and food)
- Equipment; Down Jacket, Sleeping Bags (after trek return).
- Legal Documents (ACAP permit, Nar Phu Restricted Permit and TIMS card).
- Some Dry Fruits.
- Token of Love from office.
- 13% Gov VAT.
- Farewell Dinner.
What's not included?
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel insurance.
- Cold drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower and boiled water).
- Tips for Guide and Helpers.
Jessica and David
Annapurna Circuit Trek and Chitwan Jungle safari
My husband and I just completed the Annapurna Circuit Trek Perfect. And Chitwan Jungle Safari. I could not have asked for a better planned holiday. Because of a more friendly and professional Guide and Porter. They really made our trip a lifetime experience. And I would highly recommend Himalaya Guide Nepal to anyone who wants to trek in Nepal!!!!