Nepal Visa Information
Nepal Tourist Visa Information:
Nepal visa information for foreigners, who are visiting Nepal to be granted a tourist visa. Which can be obtained easily at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, or Nepal Embassy or consulate or Mission office and immigration offices in Nepal. But from these countries are not easy to get a visa on arrival at the immigration entry points of Nepal. Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Cameroon, Somalia, Liberia, Ethiopia, Iraq, Palestine, and Afghanistan
Tourist visa fees
- Multiple entries 15 Days US$ 30 or equivalent to foreign currency
- Multiple entries 30 Days US$ 50 or equivalent to foreign currency
- Multiple entries 90 Days US$ 125 or equivalent to foreign currency
- Visa for SAARC countries
- Free visa for 30 days available for tourists of SAARC countries
Visa for Indian Nationality
Indian nationals don't need a visa to enter Nepal but to get to Nepal by air or overland they have to show their passport or identity card issued by the Indian government. Less than 10 years of Children no need to show identification.
Tourist Visa Extension
- The visa extension fee for 15 days or less is US $ 30 or equivalent to foreign currency and visa extension fee.
- More than 15 days are US$ 2 per day
- The tourist visas can extend tended for a maximum period of 150 days in a single visa year (January - December).
Any foreigners, if they have made Nepal a transit point to visit another country, will use Tribhuvan International Airport for a night stay, with a valid plane ticket, or any foreigners, traveling in the accidental force landplane for any circumstances shall be issued transit visa. You have to pay US $ 5 or the equivalent of foreign currency.
- A valid visa is compulsory for foreign people to enter Nepal.
- Tourist entry visas can get to different places borders and entry places.
- When a visa is issued visa fees will not refund, amend, or re-validate
- Credit cards/Bank Cheques are not accepted in the immigration office.
- It is illegal to stay in Nepal without a valid visa.
- Below 10 years of a child not required visa fees compulsorily.
- There will be no charge for children under 10 years, however, a visa is required.
- We advise you to contact the Immigration Department for visa transfer in case of getting a new passport or travel document from your Embassy/Consulate.