Pokhara - Takam - Moreni - Dhorpatan - Thankur - Maekot - Kharabang- Thawang - Jelbang - Sulichaur - Kathmandu
19 Days Guerrilla Trek offers a thrilling journey through the heartland of post-conflict territory. 19 days Guerilla Trek routes pass through Myagdi, Rukum, and Rolpa, spectacular districts. This area with low population densities at the epicenter of Nepal’s ten-year conflict (1996 to 2006). homeland to many revolutionaries. At one time during this period, the region had an autonomous government in Banphikot, Rukum.
While visiting this otherworldly area, another name may come to mind. Shangrila Trek joins to 19 days guerrilla trek. And it is transporting to a timeless land, after which the popular regions might lose appeal in favor of more off-beat travels in the undiscovered hills of Nepal, land of legendary hospitality.
- One hotel night in Pokhara.
- One hotel night in Kathmandu.
- Pokhara to Beni by Jeep/Bus.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with Tea and Coffe)
- All Legal Documents (Permit and Times)
- Lodge accommodation along the trek.
- An experienced guide and required porters ( 2 trekkers equal 1 porter, Including their salary, equipment, insurance, transportation, food, and lodging etc.)
- Welcome dinner.
- Some dry fruits
- Farewell dinner (Nepali food).
What's not included?
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel Insurance.
- Cold drinks; Coke, Beer, Water etc.
- Hot Shower/ Boiled water.
- Personal Expenses (Laundry, Chocolate bars, extra porter along the way, Donation and Telephone etc.)
- Tips for all staffs.