Manaslu Photo Tour
- group size
- 2+ PAX
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Hotel/Lodge/Tea House/ Camping
- Sep-Nov to March and April
Nepal Manaslu Photo Tour. In addition, we accommodate our guests’ desire for a photo tour of the Manaslu region. We will show you some of Manaslu’s most stunning locations. to photograph a range of landscapes, including mountains, Lakes, glaciers, monasteries, Monks, Nuns, and People. At the Manaslu Photo Tour, there are also cultural items and wild and domestic animals, Clear, blue sky prevails, and the weather is still steady.
In the Mountains, there are warm days and often chilly nights. The snow-capped Mountains and the lush green hills appear lovely throughout these seasons.
We have been operating in Himalayan Nepal for 18 years. We are in charge of leading several trips, including touring and mountaineering. But, after some investigation, we’ve discovered some fresh ideas. For the interest of and convenience of our cherished guests, we are planning picture trips around Nepal.
The finest months for photography in Manaslu are October and April. You go on an amazing trek across Nepal’s challenging Himalayan terrains on the Manaslu Circuit Trek. You may discover the untouched natural beauty of the country’s secret regions by embarking on this enchanted trip with Nepal Eco Adventure. The Mansiri Himalayan sub-range includes the seventh-highest mountain peak in the world, Manaslu Himal.
From the subtropical Himalayan foothills to the dry Trans-Himalayan high meadows bordering Tibet, the Manaslu area is. Along the path, the Gurung group has traditional villages. In this region also reside the Bhotiya, Sherpas, and other Tibetan nationalities. As Buddhism is extensively practiced in the region, you may find a variety of Buddhist monuments along the paths, such as monasteries, main walls, Chortens, and others.
The panoramic views, diverse cultures, and mountains of Manaslu make it a particularly popular trekking destination in Nepal as well as for photo excursions. Throughout the journey, we will give the Manaslu picture tour.
- 2 Nights hotels in Kathmandu (before trek).
- Bus ticket to Arughat Jeep/local bus.
- Transportation along the trek.
- Local bus or private car back to Kathmandu.
- Drop to Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner along the trek with Tea or Coffee).
- Lodge accommodation on the way (simple one).
- Camera stand and other things to carry.
- An Experience Guide and Helper (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, lodging and food)
- Equipment; Down Jacket, Sleeping Bags, Rain Coat (after trek return).
- Legal Documents (MCAP permit, Tsum valley permit, Manaslu restricted area permit and ACAP).
- Some dry Fruits.
- Farewell dinner.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance in cases in trekking.
- Cold drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower, boiled water and some donation).
- Tips for guide and helpers.