Arughat - Machha khola - Philim - Chhekamparka - Mu Gompa - Deng - Lho - Sama - Larkye Pass - Dharapani - Bahun Danda - Besisahar to Kathmandu.
Manaslu Photo Tour in Nepal. Besides that, we organize a photo tour in the Manaslu region as our guest interest. We will take to you very beautiful places in Manaslu. To capture a variety of scenery of Mountain, Lakes, Glacier, Monastery, Monks, Nuns, People. And Cultural things, Wild and domestic animals in the Manaslu photo tour.
We have been working for 18 years in Himalaya Nepal. We are Leading trekking, tours, climbing, and many other trips. But now we found new concepts after some research. We are organizing photo tours all over Nepal our valued guest interest and holiday time. October and April are the best seasons for photography in the Manaslu.
Manaslu is very popular in Nepal for trekking as well as photo tours because of the panoramic, cultures and Mountains. We will provide the Manaslu photo guide during for trip.
- 2 Nights hotels in Kathmandu (before trek).
- Bus ticket to Arughat Jeep/local bus.
- Transportation along the trek.
- Local bus or private car back to Kathmandu.
- Drop to Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner along the trek with Tea or Coffee).
- Lodge accommodation on the way (simple one).
- Camera stand and other things to carry.
- An Experience Guide and Helper (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, lodging and food)
- Equipment; Down Jacket, Sleeping Bags, Rain Coat (after trek return).
- Legal Documents (MCAP permit, Tsum valley permit, Manaslu restricted area permit and ACAP).
- Some dry Fruits.
- Farewell dinner.
What's not included?
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance in cases in trekking.
- Cold drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower, boiled water and some donation).
- Tips for guide and helpers.