Trekking Peak in Annapurna Region’s Pisang Peak Climbing
Wondering what to do this vacation? Why not conquer a peak. Peak climbing offers everything from adventure to witnessing exquisite scenarios. Even more trekking once a month is claimed to be very much beneficial for health. And climbing Pisang Peak could be a great option.
Pisang peak (Jong Ri) is a pyramidal trekking peak above Pisang, a village on the Annapurna Circuit, located in the northern part of Nepal within the Manang district. Pisang Peak (6091m) is considered one of the most admired climbing Peaks among the other Peaks in Nepal because of its easy climbing trail and the majestic views it clasps.
On reaching the top we could relish the magnificent views of the Annapurna ranges, Dhaulagiri, and other mountains. It was first climbed by a German Expedition in 1955.
Pisang peak climbing provides an exhilarating journey passing along various mountains, diverse cultures, and magnificent landscapes. Despite being one of the easy climbing peaks, it still requires a high level of physical fitness and sound health. But any enthusiastic peak climber with little knowledge and experience of peak climbing will conquer the peak.
Pisang Peak Climbing Route:
Once you get to Kathmandu, our team will get you a hotel where you get to rest for a day. Our Pisang Peak Tour initiates the next day with the drive from Kathmandu to Chamje. From Chamje we will need to trek on a gradual uphill trail towards Dharapani, Chame, Pisang village then to Pisang Peak Base Camp. During this trek, we will get to witness several mouth-watering scenarios, beautiful landscapes, diverse customs, traditions, and culture as well.
After the successful completion of the Pisang peak expedition, we will return through Thorong La Pass (5,416m), the biggest pass of the region, followed by Muktinath. Finally, we will trek to Jomsom where we fly for Pokhara. From Pokhara, we will be a drive back to Kathmandu.
Pisang Peak Climbing Itinerary:
1. Arrival in Kathmandu.
2. Next day we will drive to Besisahar (820m 5 to 6 hours driving); lodge
3. Then trek to Bahundanda (1,310m 5-6 hours); lodge
4. Trek to Chamje (1,430m 5-6 hours); lodge
5. Trek to Bagarchhap (1,950m 4-5 hours); lodge
6. Trek to Chame (2,670m 4-5 hours); lodge
7. Trek to Lower Pisang (3,100m 5-6 hours); camping
8. Acclimatization in Pisang
9. Trek to Pisang Base Camp (4,573m5-6 hours); camping
10. Trek to High Camp (5,030m 5-6 hours); camping
11. Summit Pisang Peak (6,091m) and Back to Base Camp (4,573m 8-9 hours); camping
12. An Extra Day Reserved
13. Trek to Nawal Village (3,657m 4-5 hours); lodge
14. Trek to Manang Village (3,450m 3-4 hours); lodge
15. Trek to Yak Kharka (3,680m 5-6hours); lodge
16. Trek to Thorong Phedi (4,600m 44-5 hours); lodge
17. Trek to Muktinath (3,800m) via Thorong-La Pass (7-8 hours); lodge
18. Trek to Jomsom (2,713m 5-6 hours); lodge
19. Fly to Pokhara; Hotel
20. Fly or drive to Kathmandu; transfer to hotel
21. End of the Program
22. Fly to your destination.
Pisang peak climbing will be a perfect adventure that will be worth remembering. So, if you want to be part of the venture this vacation join us in climbing the Pisang peak. Himalaya Guide Nepal Pvt. Ltd. believes to provide the best facilities and support at an exceptional price. We guarantee to be an integral part of your adventure throughout your trip. For booking please do contact us through our email or you can also find us at https://himalayanguidenepal.com/.