Kathmandu - Lhasa - Potala Palace - Namsto lake - Lhasa - Kathmandu
Namsto lake tour is a short and short tour in China Tibet, which is a 6 days tour from Kathmandu to Kathmandu if you go from Kathmandu. It is situated in elevation of 4718m and we can drive from Lhasa to Namsto lake and you can see surrounding mountains, which is 250km, it takes the 5-7hours drive by jeep and the best time to visit Namsto lake is May to October, this lake is known as a fourth holy lake in Tibet China. And we organize many other trips as well as 13 Days Lhasa Kailash Tour.
Besides Tibet tour, we organize Annapurna, Everest, Langtang and Manaslu Trekking in Nepal and Bhutan Tour.
5 hours Breakfast Yes
5 hours Breakfast Yes
- International airport pickup and transfer to hotel.
- One night hotel in Kathmandu.
- Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits to Tibet.
- International flight Kathmandu to Lhasa to Kathmandu.
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary B+L+D.
- Local tour transfers with tourist vehicle according to group size.
- Experience English speaking Tibetan local tour guide in your group.
- Comfortable Hotel Accommodations;
- Service Charge & Government Taxes;
- The room is sharing basis with same sex if you are single, and if you like to stay own your need to pay extra.
- Arrangements include planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Welcome Dinner in local restaurant when group members meet in Lhasa
- Free Airport shuttle transfer between Lhasa Gongar airport and Hotel on designated time.
- Group tours only include a welcome dinner after your arrival in Tibet.
- Tibet Handy Map.
What's not included?
- Domestic flight/train to and out of Lhasa.
- Booking service at the BEST discount price, please contact us our travel experts for the details.)
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone calls, snacks, and soft drinks.
- Tips to tour guide and driver.
Annapurna Circuit December 2019
We booked to go in December – in the wake of hearing that the climate was clearer. There were fewer trekkers (and fewer vehicles on the streets) and it was the main time we could visit. Annapurna Circuit December 2019, we were unable to finish the Annapurna circuit as there was an excessive amount of snow up at Thorong La Pass 5416M at that point (it improved a couple of days after we headed back however we needed more an ideal opportunity to trust that the snow will scatter). In any case, we had the most astounding excursion! Consistently was diverse and astounding strolling through curious towns settled among the Himalayas. We had hot bright days toward the beginning, to hazy below zero cold days in Manang.
Concerning Himalaya Guide Nepal – they made this outing what it was. Preceding showing up in Nepal, Chandra (the manager) was receptive to our inquiries by means of email. Sorting out all documents, settlement, and our guide. Office invited to the air terminal by our splendid guide Ramesh to pick up. He was ready and consistently ensured we agreeable and safe. I trusted Ramesh with our wellbeing and on review, each choice that he made (especially in the day off) the correct one. Annapurna Circuit December 2019 at long last, all the small subtleties – regardless of whether it be acceptable convenience for the evening, best places to stop for a lunch break, visiting underground aquifers. And so on was the cherry on the cake and didn’t go unnoticed.
I heartily recommended Himalaya Guide Nepal (and Ramesh). If you’re contemplating a trek in Nepal!